1 chocolate cake mix (anything it needs to make the cake)
14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. jar of caramel syrup
5 butterfinger bars (the original size)
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1. Make chocolate cake as told on the box.
2. Blend caramel and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Take cooked cake and poke holes with the bottom of wooden spoon 1 inch from each other.
4. Pour caramel mixture over cake to sink in holes.
5. Crush half of the butterfingers and sprinkle over the cake.
6. Place cake in fridge to chill.
7. Blend cream cheese and cool whip until there are no lumps.
8. Spread over the chilled cake.
9. Crush the rest of the butterfingers and sprinkle over the cake.
10. Place back in the fridge until ready to serve.